Welcome to Flip the Cap!
On the latest episode of Flip the Cap, Kathryn Smith sits down with special guest Michael De Feo, Senior Vice President of Jencap’s Professional Lines Practice. Michael explores the volatile landscape of the professional lines industry – talking in great detail on what’s happening with Directors & Officers (D&O) Insurance, Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance, and financial institution risks. The game is changing so quickly that it’s critical for agents to understand the current marketplace trends and changes happening real time.
- Why Use a Wholesaler to Quote When You Can Go Direct?
- The Rise of Errors & Omissions Claims
- New Professional Lines Products for Emerging Risks
- Important Risk Considerations for M&A Activity
- Importance of Working with Specialized Broker on Financial Institution Risks
Jencap, an organization known for its pioneering approach to emerging risk exposures, has been consistently at the forefront of the insurance landscape.