Your Road to Success is Waiting at Jencap
Exclusive and Dedicated Programs for Recent College Graduates
A few short years ago, Jencap was four people with a vision.
Today, we are one of the largest wholesale intermediaries in the country.
The common thread woven through our company’s success is our people. Jencap’s team is united in a common mission to be exceptional at everything we do, while supporting one another along the way. With our ongoing rapid growth trajectory, it’s a wide-open road of opportunity and career success waiting for you at Jencap.
6 Reasons You Belong at Jencap
Collaborative Team Approach
High Ethical Standards
Personalized Benefits Plans
Jencap Internship Program
Jencap’s Internship Program (JIP) is an eight-week summer program that is designed for college students to enhance their understanding of the insurance industry and gain practical work experience.
JIP participants will receive the following benefits:
- Learn about Jencap and our culture
- Receive meaningful hands-on work experience
- Participate in staff meetings
- Shadow Jencap employees
- Interact with our retail agency and carrier partners
- Have an assigned mentor
- Meet and interact with with Jencap leaders
Jencap’s next program will be held in June 2023. We are accepting applications all year and encourage you to apply!
Jencap Success Academy
Jencap’s Success Academy (JSA) is a two-year training program for college graduates that provides a full-time job position and high-level technical skill building. Our robust training program is designed to give you all the tools you need to have a successful and long career at Jencap. JSA lays a solid technical foundation, incorporating a mixture of formal coursework and practical hands-on experience in a fast-paced insurance environment.
JSA participants will receive the following benefits:
- Property and Casualty license will be secured
- Associate in Surplus Lines (ASLI) professional designation will be secured
- Formal rotation of various product units so that each participant learns Jencap’s various career paths and product specializations
- Regular and meaningful exposure to Jencap’s executives and leaders
- Assigned mentorship team for further learning and development
- Upon program completion, participants will begin their career at Jencap based on their individual interests and our corporate needs.
Jencap’s next program will be held in August 2023. We are accepting applications all year and encourage you to apply!
Qualifications and Application Process
Jencap is a dynamic, bold, tenacious and trusted company. Join us as we continue to chart new paths, open new doors, and grow together. Apply for one of our industry-leading training and development programs today!
- Hard Working
- Two or more business courses at an accredited college (preferably insurance courses)
- For Internship Program Only: Candidate must be entering Sophomore or Junior year of college
- Candidate must be a Business major
- Must be physically located near one of the following Jencap office locations:
- Alpharetta, GA
- Worcester, MA
- Eatontown, NJ
- Buffalo, NY
- New York City, NY (Jencap’s Home Office)
- Long Island, NY
Resume with a cover memo
If you have any questions regarding Jencap’s Training and Development opportunities or the application process, please contact our Vice President of Technical Training and Development, Barbara Winsky, at firstname.lastname@example.org.