If the insurance industry had posted its relationship status in 2021, it would have been “It’s complicated.”
For 2022, it’s still going to be complicated. … only a little less so.
In this white paper you’ll find:
- Seven major trends that will impact the insurance industry in 2022.
- Industry outlook for every key insurance vertical – including Professional Lines, Commercial Property, Workers’ Compensation and more.
- Tips for agents and brokers to better prepare for renewals.
- Trends to be aware of that could create coverage gaps on policies.
- Key factors that should add stability to various product lines.
Download Jencap’s white paper here.
You can also read more Jencap news here.
Jencap's Managing Director of Marketing, Kathryn Smith, has dedicated her entire career to the insurance industry. A diverse background equips Kathryn with a unique 360-degree perspective, having experienced the industry from all angles: agency, carrier, and wholesaler. She consistently produces award-winning marketing content and hosts the Jencap insurance podcast, "Flip the Cap."
cannabis | cannabis coverage | cannabis insurance | cyber coverage | cyber insurance | cyber liability | Cyber security | insurance industry trends | market trends | personal lines insurance | Professional Liability Insurance | professional lines insurance | trends | white paper | whitepaper