Environmental Casualty Package (E-PAC)
Jencap’s exclusive E-PAC program provides comprehensive casualty,
environmental and professional protection for your clients’ unique insurance needs.
Jencap’s team of specialized brokers provides coverage for environmental contractors, consultants, engineers and commercial solar installation contractors. Our E-PAC program is offered on A++ XV paper and is available in 48 states countrywide (no coverage available in New York or Louisiana). This program is available for retail distribution only and we are licensed in all 50 states.
Once our team thoroughly evaluates the probability of environmental and professional risks, we offer coverage solutions that transfer any risk not already addressed by the insured’s risk management department. Our brokers are all senior environmental underwriters and executives and understand the importance of technical risk accuracy.
E-PAC Program Overview
E-PAC is a combined environmental casualty insurance package that is specifically tailored for traditional environmental contractors and design professionals, along with other specialty classes defined as “environmental” by the program appetite.
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Contractor Pollution Liability (CPL)
- Professional Lines coverage (PL)
- Follow Form Excess Liability (excess over CGL, PL, CPL, Auto and Employers Liability Lines)
- Carrier rated “A++ XV” by AM Best
- Primary limits $1 million per occurrence/$2 million aggregate
- Umbrella (Follow Form) up to $10 Million
- Primary minimum premium: $2,500
- Minimum deductible: CGL – $2,500, Professional Liability – $5,000
Download the Jencap Environmental Casualty Package (E-PAC) Flyer
Download the Jencap E-PAC Program Underwriter By State Map
For all other E-PAC inquiries, please contact our dedicated team of underwriters below:
© 2022 Jencap Specialty Insurance Services. All rights reserved.